Did you know that you can download your Aadhar card from your mobile? You can print it out whenever needed. Today, in this article we will tell you how to download aadhar card online and what should you have for it?
Aadhar card is one of the most important documents for the citizens of the country. Aadhar is our identity, which proves that we are citizens of this country. Therefore, in daily life, this document is used for many purposes of identity proof. Let’s know
There is also some information that is very important to know you, if you want to download your Aadhar Card.
- To download Aadhar card online in mobile, your mobile number must be linked to Aadhar.
- You must remember your Aadhar number.
If you have both these things, then you can get your Aadhar card anytime, so let us know the process of downloading Aadhar card step by step.
How to download Aadhar card from Aadhar number?
There are many ways to download Aadhaar, while in this article we will learn about all the important ways step by step by which you can easily download your Aadhar card.
Let’s know how you can download the Aadhaar card from the Aadhaar number.
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now in the home page of the site, select the option of Download Aadhar.
- A new page will open in which select the option of Aadhar in the i have section.
- And then enter the 12 digit Aadhar number below.
- Then check box of Masked Aadhar card is given, if you want to hide Aadhar number, then click on this checkbox, otherwise leave it.
- Then fill the captcha by looking at the image below.
- Click on the send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile here.
- Then an online survey is given of Aadhar card, select any answer in it.
- Now tap on the button of Verfiy & Download and download the Aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhar Card from Enrollment ID?
After applying for making Aadhar card, you get a slip. In which 14 digit enrollment id is written, through this enrollment ID, Aadhar card can be downloaded even if you forget your Aadhaar number, so let’s know what is the process?
- How to download Aadhar card?
- Best WordPress themes for 2021
- MovieRulz3 2021 – Watch and Download Telugu, Bollywood Dubbed Movies
- Top 50 Guest Post Submit Website in 2020
- TamilYogi 2020 – Download Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam Movies
- Visit UIDAI website.
- Tap on Download Aadhar option.
- A new page will open in which I have to select the option of enrollment ID.
- Then enter the 14-digit enrollment ID in the column below.
- Then there will be an option to enter the date & time just below. So fill the information here according to the date & time given in your slip.
- Now look at the image below and enter the Captcha code and click on the send OTP button.
- without otp you cant download aadhar card
- Now an OTP will appear on your number, type that OTP
- Then click on download Aadhar option.
- In this way, your Aadhaar card will be downloaded to you in a few seconds.
How to download Aadhar card without Aadhar number?
If you want to generate an Aadhaar card without an Aadhaar number for security, then you can download the Masked Aadhaar card online and take a print out of it. So let’s know how you can download Masked Aadhaar Card,
- Go to UIDAI website.
- Select Download Aadhar option in the tab of My Aadhar on the screen!
- Now enter your Aadhar number here.
- Then below is a checkbox of Masked Aadhar, tick it.
- Verify captcha.
- Then click on Send otp button.
- An OTP will appear on your mobile number, enter that OTP
- Then click on the download Aadhaar button and download the masked Aadhar.
How to Download Aadhar card without mobile number?
Currently, if you have to download aadhar card without otp from mobile or online in PC, then the mobile number is necessary to be linked to your Aadhar. If it is not so, then you cannot download Aadhar.
- Then go to Aadhar center to link Aadhar with your mobile number
- To update the Aadhar number, you will get the form, fill this form, enter the mobile number.
- Also update the eyes, thumb prints for your biometric authentication.
- After that you will be charged ₹ 50 by the Aadhar center and you will get the slip of the Aadhar card application.
- And within a few days your mobile number will be updated in the Aadhaar, then you can also download your Aadhar card through the process mentioned above.
If you enjoyed this post or have to learn something, then please share this post on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites.